Monday 7 July 2008

Preface of my book "Why did I fail?"


I was born in a village with 300 families of workers, executives, and managing agents of an Amritsar Sugar Factory Rohana Kalan, Muzaffar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India. I, along with my family friend Jitendra Sen lived in this factory village. 

India got freedom in 1947, and I was born just after independence. Songs like " Sare Jahan Se Accha, Hindustan Hamara " or " Simple living and high thinking " were ideals at that time. My purpose in writing a book like this is straightforward. I want to inform others how does the brain develops? How is personality develops? How does the brain develop in a child? How does society change? I was writing my thoughts and happenings around me in a book. Now I want to inform others. 

Some may be shocking truth of many families. I shall like to mention names, but they may be different. In case it resembles someone, I can say sorry. I shall like my thoughts year-wise, and one can see how a young person thinks and how it can affect his personality. I failed, as I compromised, and I was never aggressive to achieve my aim. My grammar or spelling may be different as I learned Hindi, English, Sanskrit, French, and German. So it may be a mixture of all languages. 

I want to tear off these books, which I wrote, so I am writing on an Internet-free tool provided by Google. My thanks and good wishes to this team of Google. Google could not have achieved this without Microsoft or Bill Gates. My gratitude to these scholars of society.

No comments: