Wednesday 9 July 2008

Infatuation of young age


Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh 

Be what you are, give what you can, rest of time remain busy in your self. 

The poverty of a country is known by the prosperity of its advocates. 

Keep smile world is like the camera. 

He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals. 

Men who make money rarely saunter; Men who save money rarely swagger. 

A man of character will make himself worthy of any position he is given. 

Humbleness with truth works as a catalyst to win the heart of other people. 

Love is the gift given by God to living beings. Death is the real happiness of life. People are lucky who die soon and are unlucky who die later and suffer the miseries of life. We all are children of the same parents. So let us forget our differences and work to unite humanity.
Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh India 
 
Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh 
It is challenging to differentiate between infatuation, love, and sex. Marriage may or may not result from all this. I am writing what I wrote when I entered to teen years of my life. How much good do you feel when your heart beats and you just want to see your first mate. You just want to see her hair. You want to see her face. You want to see her hands, feet, etc. You want to talk to her. You want to wait for her. You always think about her. You can not look at her eyes. Her eyes are compelling. Once she looks at you, and you look into her eyes, you forget time. Time stops for you. You are her prisoner. She controls you and your brain. You are puppets in her hand. Her smile means life for you. Her company removes your tiredness. Her little touch creates the feeling of luck. Even if she combs her hair, you just want to see her, and her only and time can just pass away. 
Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh
You do not care for anything and just wait to meet her. For you, this is the only time, and this time is the only life for you. Poets of all languages have explained this infatuation in so many words. It can be Heer and Ranjha in Punjabi language or Shakuntala of Kaali Das. Writers have also written about it in many words. Some have become famous, and some are not. 
Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh 
The basic aspect of infatuation is that it starts in teen years, and everyone becomes the slave of this. Some may learn it faster and move to the next category. Some remain in infatuation period and could not dare to talk to the opposite sex. You may lose or enjoy that time. But the hard fact is that time does not wait for anyone. It remains infatuation only, and you never meet again with the person you wanted to talk to and share thoughts. This is or was in India in 1968. 

Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh 
Time changes, and so does the culture of each country. Some people learn faster, and they start loving the opposite sex. That is known as Love. I was young and studying in one of the finest colleges of engineering in Chandigarh. The University area was nearby. Engineering college students were in demand. Our hostel was very near to the hostel of doctors studying post-graduation. I came from a village, and I started learning life. We were in a hostel. We were busy studying. We were all of the same age. Some were lucky to have rich parents, and some were lucky to have good friends from rich families. Some were from village families. I was coming from Delhi by Kalka Mail to Chandigarh.

The train started around 10:00 PM. Some girls were also in that IInd class compartment. These girls were also studying at Punjab University. They also stayed in the girls' hostel. One girl started flirting with me. She wanted to talk, or I do not know. The complete night they did not let me sleep. It was 16th August 0f 1966. I wanted to talk to her, but I did not know how to break this type of Ice. They were four girls. I realized that I am trembling and I am not able to talk to them. I was attracted by these girls, and I must have wasted time to see these girls in the Punjab University market area. 

While I was wasting time to meet these girls but I never missed my main aim. My main aim was that I should serve humanity and work for the unity of the world. So I knew that I have to finish my studies as soon as possible to work and earn my livelihood. I wanted to work while I was studying. Once I was working as Riksha Puller. These girls met me. She wanted to go to a picture or cinema house. I pulled Riksha and enjoyed such hard work. I got 50 NP and 75 NP for this hard work. They belong to Delhi and Ambala. I was not an expert in Riksha Pulling. I also applied for a Job as Tutor. I came in contact with K.C. Jain. He wanted that I should teach his son. I did that job, but I had to leave after two months as I had to appear for my Exams. 

All this happened not because of money but because I was infatuated with those girls who teased me during my Rail Journey. If Infatuation is so powerful, then love is still mighty. Once you control the heart of another person, then he becomes your slave. And that is the power of Love.

No comments: