Monday 7 July 2008

Guru and Sexual abuse


Amrit Inter College Rohana Kalan Muzaffar Nagar Uttar Pradesh India
I start with my Guru. I respect him. In the Hindi language, there is the importance given to Guru. Guru is considered above God or supreme power of Nature or Planets. Without Guru / Teacher, one can not learn or gain knowledge.

Amrit Inter College Rohan Kalan 
I love my Guru. I hate my Guru. I want to touch his feet. I want to slap on his face. I give respect to one side and want to kill him also. This is only due to his double character. He behaves like he is holy. He is a liar. He used to exploit my innocence. He has taken disadvantage of ours, especially my gentleness. He has made my mentality so mean that it took time to recover. At that time, I was in the 8th class. I may be around 11 to 12 years. He used to play with my body parts. One of my friends resisted and fought with him. Guru used to beat him. This is not expected from GURU.

Amrit Inter College Rohana Kalan Muzaffar Nagar U.P. India
Once we decided to tell him. We told him that this is wrong on his part. Guru realized his mistake. Old habits die hard. After some days, he started repeating the same, and I did not protest. My friend did protest. He used to get beaten. Guru took more interest in me, and I used to come first in the class. My name is still on the board of Amrit Inter College Rohana Kalan. I was always first in my class. In High School or Intermediate, I was first in my school and rank holder in my state Uttar Pradesh. I got a national Scholarship from High School onwards.

Amrit Inter College Rohana Kalan Muzaffar Nagar U.P. India 
He used to be us from morning 05:00 hrs till night 22:00 hrs. Only during school hours, he was away, or during the food-eating time.
Amrit Inter College Rohana Kalan Muzaffar Nagar, U.P. India
So some people are good from the outside but bad from the inside. Be aware of these people. They may be Guru or Saint or Yogi or Criminal or Politician. History has many examples which can prove that one should not trust what one sees. Sex is potent and has always created dents in society. It is true today, and It was true earlier. 
Sweet Shop at the Gate of Rohana Kalan Muzaffar Nagar U.P. and my childhood friends
I visited Rohana Kalan to take my birth certificate letter. But there was no record of birth available in 1947 till the law to record birth and death was passed. 
Amritsar Sugar Factory Rohana Kalan with my Uncle Sardar Shaym Singh and others
I was born in a sugar factory known as Amritsar Sugar Factory Rohana Kalan, Muzaffar Nagar.

Due to publicity now we know more. Recently Jessica Murder Case or Arushi murder case and the case of the president of the USA or minister in India are examples of the negative power of sex. Every human being can not control sex. So one should accept the Truth.

No comments: